Project 23 Fiberglass 2021 Grey Black - Small
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
7iDP Project 23 Fiberglass - Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
Whether you're racing, getting laps at the bike park, or hitting your local trails the Project 23 Fiberglass will keep you protected and comfortable. The Fiberglass shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool. Best of all, Project 23 Fiberglass uses our S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip-plane system.
SERT is a smart foam with two key functions:
1. Research and dialogue with experts indicated that it is absolutely key to reduce the amount of energy that reaches the brain on impact. SERT does this by absorbing greater levels of energy than an EPS liner alone and can reduce the energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
2. Test data indicated that SERT also leads to a reduction in the rotational motion of the brain on impact.
Developed at our Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, our Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing, and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. We’ve tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- S.E.R.T system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- Fiberglass shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows the visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect fiberglass helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (size large weight 1010g)